Fees for Individual Counselling
- Face-to-face counselling £55 / session or a bundle of 5 sessions for £250
- Online counselling £50 / session or a bundle of 5 sessions for £235
Fees for Career Counselling
- Getting clarity (Step 1) £250
- Getting practical (Step 2) £150
- Making it happen (Step 3) £ 85 / session
Fees for couples counselling
Face-to-face counselling for couples £70 / session or a bundle of 5 sessions for £325
Please talk to me about what’s affordable for you
I appreciate financing private counselling can feel difficult and I encourage you to feel able to talk to me about costs and ways that we might be able to make it possible for you to afford therapy.
Investing in yourself is so very linked to believing you are valuable, that you are worth looking after – something that people seeking counselling are often unable to connect with. I believe it is an investment that pays life-long dividends and that each and everyone of us is worth investing in.
Concessions for students & teachers
I’m happy to consider concessionary rates for students (over 18 years old, including those studying to be counsellors) and teachers.
Fees are reviewed in April each year.