Fees for Individual Counselling
- Face-to-face counselling £55 / session or a bundle of 5 sessions for £250
- Online counselling £50 / session or a bundle of 5 sessions for £235
- Telephone counselling £50 / session or a bundle of 5 sessions for £235
NEW 30 minute phone or video counselling £25 / session
Further discounts for all NHS staff
Fees for Couples Counselling
- Face-to-face counselling for couples £70 / session or a bundle of 5 sessions for £325
- Online counselling for couples £65 / session or a bundle of 5 for £300
Fees for Career Counselling
- Initial 2 hour session plus post-session write up £150
- Bespoke rates after our initial session
Please talk to me about what’s affordable for you
I appreciate financing private counselling can feel difficult and I encourage you to feel able to talk to me about costs and ways that we might be able to make it possible for you to afford therapy.
Investing in yourself is so very linked to believing you are valuable, that you are worth looking after – something that people seeking counselling are often unable to connect with. I believe it is an investment that pays life-long dividends and that each and everyone of us is worth investing in.
Concessions for students & teachers
I’m happy to consider concessionary rates for students (over 18 years old, including those studying to be counsellors) and teachers.
Fees are reviewed in April each year.